Winter Quarter Admits -- FROSH
Don’t miss a step!
Remember, you are expected to: Meet all deadlines and meet your Conditions of Admission. Make time to learn about the endless resources available to you at UCSC. You will receive a lot of information, and are expected to read all information carefully. Ask for assistance, if needed.
Next Steps prior to December
- Review all advising information received and contact your college adviser or department/major with questions prior to enrolling in classes (in person/email/phone)
- View the Slug Videos – Enrollment, Advising
- Review Schedule of Classes
- Review, understand and meet your Conditions of Admission
- Confirm receipt of all official transcripts to Admissions prior to the February 15 deadline (you risk cancellation if Admissions does not receive your official transcripts and test scores by February 15th)
- Complete all To Do Items on your MyUCSC portal
- Activate and Access your UCSC email (first claim your CruzID)
- Review financial aid information via MyUCSC
- Learn how to pay your bill
- Become familiar with the Academic and Administrative Calendar
- Review and understand the Principles of Community and the Student Handbook
- Visit the Getting Involved website
UCSC offices close for the winter break from December 23 to January 2.